- Establish a place of worship for the people following Hinduism as well as other religions of Indian origin such as Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism.
- Establish and Mainatain a community cultural center to foster, preserve, and enrich all ethnic Indian aspects, but not limited to religious, cultural, educational, social and recreational needs of the Indian community.
- To undertake spiritual, charitable, humanitarian and other welfare activities for the Indian community at large, newcomers to Canada and other community.
- To celebrate prominent Indian festivals.
- To interact with other religious and multi-faith organizations to understand each other and have harmonious living.
- To conduct classes that enhances the Indian Spiritual teachings, Indian music and Indian languages
- Partner with local community organisations and organise/run cultural events shows which will help bringing different communities together and enrich the community living.